Advent Events at Faith UMC
This Advent season, we would like to ask everyone to prayerfully consider who you might invite to worship with you this Christmas. On Sunday mornings in worship, we will ask you to list these people on you Connection Card so that the entire prayer team can be praying for them by name as well.
- Curriculum for Adults and Children begins Sunday, November 26, 2017
- Faithful: Christmas Through the Eyes of Joseph by Adam Hamilton — From his beginnings as a humble carpenter to his all-important role as the earthly father of Jesus, Joseph’s place in the Nativity story is sometimes overlooked but contains valuable lessons for all of us.
Holiday Decorating, Anyone?
- We are looking for volunteers to decorate the church after worship on Sunday, November 26, 2017.
- If you’re willing to help, email Serena.
Family Advent Celebration
- Sunday, December 3, 2017, at 5:00 p.m.
- This year’s celebration promises to be an afternoon of fabulous Christmas entertainment and fun. The festivities start with a live musical, performed by our children and youth: An Unplugged Christmas, at 5:00, followed by a time for fun family crafts, yummy snacks and lots of Christmas cheer.
- This is a great opportunity to invite your friends and neighbors to join you for a merry good time!
- Admission for the event is a new book for the Birthday Book Program at our partner school, McNair Elementary.
- It is extraordinarily helpful to have RSVPs so we can ensure we are adequately prepared. You can RSVP to Jeni.