The Alpha Course
What has happened to civilized discussion in our culture? Is it even possible to talk about faith and religion from differing points of view?
The answer is ‘yes’ — it is possible. That’s what Alpha is all about. Alpha is a series of 10 sessions, each looking at a different question around faith and each designed to create conversation.
- Each Alpha session starts with dinner. Then everyone watches a short video. And then, over dessert, there is small group discussion — where all opinions are valid and all participants are respected.
- Alpha is free. Dinner is free. Even childcare is free — if you make a reservation in advance. (To make a childcare reservation, email Jeni).
- Interested? Alpha will meet on Tuesday nights at 6:30, starting January 30, 2018.
- To register, or request more info, email Jennifer.
- To see a short trailer, watch the video below.