At Faith UMC, members and donors like you support this church through our Prayers, Presence, Gifts and Service. The outreach and ministries of this church depend on good people like you investing their time, talents and financial gifts to this church.
Through your generous support this church is able to accomplish the following and much more!
- We mentor our Children and Youth to be future Christian leaders by teaching them how to love like Jesus.
- We take care of the poor in our community by working with other area churches to provide a weekly breakfast and worship opportunity for the hungry and homeless in our community.
- We create meaningful worship experiences each week so that people may come to know and grow in their relationship with Jesus.
- We create jobs / employ a staff that allows us to be efficient and dedicated to all of the above and more.
- We support our community by paying the real estate and utilities so that countless non-church groups can use our facilities for all types of meetings at little to no cost.
- We maintain our facility so that members of the community can hold weddings. Regardless of their background, we want all marriages to be celebrated in a church.
We appreciate your generous gifts!
Online Giving Agreement
When donating to Faith UMC, you acknowledge that:
- Faith United Methodist Church is a 501 (c)(3) nonprofit organization as a recognized congregation of The United Methodist Church.
- Faith UMC did not provide any goods or services to you, in consideration, in whole or in part, for your donation, other than the provision of intangible religious benefits.
- Your donation to Faith UMC becomes the property of Faith UMC and Faith UMC has ultimate control, authority and discretion with regard to contributions it receives.
Ways to Give
With the following methods of payment you will be able to make a one-time or recurring contribution.
Check or Money Order
As always, your check can be placed in the offering plate or deposited in our safe in the church mailroom at your convenience.
If mailing, please send your gifts to:
Faith United Methodist Church
6060 Teasley Lane
Denton, TX 76210
You may also call (940) 535-2267 with your credit card donation or donate online with our Donate button below.
You may make a one-time or recurring payment online. No account set up is needed. However, with an account you can log in at any time to see your online giving history.
To donate online, simply click the button below to give using our secure online giving form. Thank you for your generosity in supporting this Church!
Members can access their Giving Statements using our church database, Church Community Builder (CCB). Instructions are provided here:
- Log in to CCB. If you have never done this, or you have, but you don’t remember your password, send an email to [email protected].
- Go to your profile page, and click the Financial tab.
- Under your recent transactions, look for Printable Statements and click Giving Statement. You will get a dialog box with some options.
- Under Type: Select Family or Individual from dropdown menu.
- In the Date Range fields: Desired date range.
- Under Tax Deductible: Select desired choice from dropdown menu.
- Click Create. A pdf of your Giving Statement appears. You can print it for your records.
If you have questions about how to access your Giving Statement in CCB, email [email protected]. If you have questions about the information on your Giving Statement, email Jennifer at [email protected].